POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Crackle city mark 3 : Re: Crackle city mark 3 Server Time
16 Aug 2024 12:30:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Crackle city mark 3
From: DJ Wiza
Date: 19 Mar 2002 16:26:03
Message: <3c97aceb@news.povray.org>
Bad news.  VERY bad news.  Even though I told my brother NOT to do it, he
decided to play Counterstrike on the computer I was rendering on.  Well,
Counterstrike locks up my computer when you quit, killing the render.  14
hours of CPU time WASTED!!!  I'm starting over now.

WAAAAAA!!!

-DJ

--
Remove the TRIMBRAKES to reply.